1. We will be happy to sell for you on consignment - clothing that has been freshly laundered, is in season, in style and in excellent condition. We are choosy about the clothing we accept. Adult clothing should be on hangers. Children’s clothing should be on hangers if possible, or folded neatly.(Please size if not tagged). We do not accept clothing that is wrinkled, stained, torn, or adornments missing. We do not accept clothing in garbage bags. Any clothing in bags must be very neatly folded. On request, at the time of consignment, we will replace your hangers.
2. We accept Juniors, Misses and Women’s sizes, as well as Maternity, uniforms, and coats in season. We also
accept shoes, belts, jewelry and purses in “like new” condition.
3. We accept infant and children’s clothing, shoes, and accessories. We also except toys, baby furniture and
4. We accept men’s clothing, including tuxedos and accessories.
Like Us: facebook.com/goodasnewbridal
Tuesday - Saturday
10:00am to 5:00pm
10:00am to 7:00pm
Owner: Sheri DiBello
Manager: Angie Bower
Good As New Consignment & Bridal Shoppe
1273 South Beneva Road
Sarasota, Florida 34232
5. WE ACCEPT BRIDAL GOWNS, SPECIAL OCCASION DRESSES, AFTER 5 OR EVENING GOWNS, FLOWER GIRL DRESSES, TUXEDOS, AND OTHER WEDDING ACCESSORIES. THESE CONSIGNMENT ITEMS CAN BE RECONSIGNED. IF THESE ITEMS ARE NOT PICKED UP OR RECONSIGNED WITHIN 2 WEEKS AFTER THEIR CONSIGNMENT PERIOD THEY BECOME PROPERTY OF “GOOD AS NEW”.
6. We accept consignments every day. We suggest you call before coming. We require that if you have over 20 items you call before coming to be sure we have room to accept your consignment. You may be given an appointment for another day.
7. Unconsignable items can be donated to charity.
a) Consignments of 20 items or less will be checked over while you wait. If unconsignable items are found after the consignment is marked we will call you and they must be picked up within 10 days or they may be donated to charity.
b) Consignments of over 20 items will have unconsignables donated to charity. These will not be checked over while you wait. A list of the consignable items will be available unless you instruct us that this is not necessary. You may pick up any of the unsold items at the end of your consignment period.
8. If, after accepting an article for sale, damage (such as broken zipper, stain, etc.) is found, it is the option of “Good As New” to reject the item, and notify the consignor. This article must be picked up by consignor within 10 days, or it will be donated to charity.
9. All items will be reduced at the discretion of “Good As New”..
10. OUR CONSIGNMENT PERIOD IS FOR 60 DAYS. IF YOUR ITEMS, OR ITEM, ARE NOT SOLD WITHIN 60 DAYS, YOU MUST COME AND PICK THEM UP. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PICK THEM UP. ALL ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF “GOOD AS NEW” AND MAY BE GIVEN TO CHARITY.
11. CONSIGNOR WILL RECEIVE ONE-HALF (50%) OF THE ACTUAL SELLING PRICE. YOU MAY COME IN AND PICK UP YOUR PAYOUT AFTER 1 MONTH. PLEASE PICK UP THE REMAINING EARNINGS AT THE END OF THE CONSIGNMENT PERIOD. WE DO NOT MAKE PAY OUTS FROM THE 20TH TO THE 28TH OF THE MONTH. ANY MONEY NOT PICKED UP WITHIN FOUR (4) MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF CONSIGNMENT WILL BE FORFEITED.
12. “GOOD AS NEW” cannot be held responsible for fire, theft or in-store damage.
13. Our store hours are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 10-5; Thursday 10-7. We are closed Sunday and Monday.